You can get the NEC dual layer DVD burner for just a bit more than $40 at newegg.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I think for these bad boys, Bit Torrent will be the only practical method for the patient ones among us.
Excellent, 4.7 MB/s!Originally Posted by litdie
Total download should be done in about 15 minutes.
You can get the NEC dual layer DVD burner for just a bit more than $40 at newegg.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I think for these bad boys, Bit Torrent will be the only practical method for the patient ones among us.
for those with fat 32 use an existing knoppix release to boot up and use qtparted to resize ur fat32 partition and create a ntfs partition large enough to hold ur download till u burn it.
If eye were u, I would use reiserfs, for example, so that the partition would be good for something when you're running linux.
good idea i didnt think of that.
err, so the Windows solution would be?:Originally Posted by UnderScore
Code:(Open command line) >copy first.iso+second.iso+third.iso+fourth.iso+fifth.iso+sixth.iso+seventh.iso+eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Probably yes. Use md5sum to guarantee that it puts it back together perfectly.Originally Posted by OP4Latino
Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Forgot about the binary. Thanks for the heads up.Originally Posted by Markus
I'm still downloading it.
Will do. I'll let you know what I getOriginally Posted by UnderScore
![]()
A fan of Overclockix was kind enough to get one of those for me, and 100 blanks. Sweet.Originally Posted by audioaficionado

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99