You can get the NEC dual layer DVD burner for just a bit more than $40 at newegg.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I think for these bad boys, Bit Torrent will be the only practical method for the patient ones among us.
Excellent, 4.7 MB/s!Originally Posted by litdie
Total download should be done in about 15 minutes.
You can get the NEC dual layer DVD burner for just a bit more than $40 at newegg.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I think for these bad boys, Bit Torrent will be the only practical method for the patient ones among us.
for those with fat 32 use an existing knoppix release to boot up and use qtparted to resize ur fat32 partition and create a ntfs partition large enough to hold ur download till u burn it.
If eye were u, I would use reiserfs, for example, so that the partition would be good for something when you're running linux.
good idea i didnt think of that.
err, so the Windows solution would be?:Originally Posted by UnderScore
Code:(Open command line) >copy first.iso+second.iso+third.iso+fourth.iso+fifth.iso+sixth.iso+seventh.iso+eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Probably yes. Use md5sum to guarantee that it puts it back together perfectly.Originally Posted by OP4Latino
Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Forgot about the binary. Thanks for the heads up.Originally Posted by Markus
I'm still downloading it.
Will do. I'll let you know what I getOriginally Posted by UnderScore
![]()
A fan of Overclockix was kind enough to get one of those for me, and 100 blanks. Sweet.Originally Posted by audioaficionado

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00