How can I write to NTFS & edit the file on NTFS?
It seems I have only "read" permission.
THX.
How can I write to NTFS & edit the file on NTFS?
It seems I have only "read" permission.
THX.
You can' from Knoppix. Writing to NTFS will corrupt the disk. Microsoft has gone to great lengths to see that this will happen.Originally Posted by cpeter
Knoppix can not write or change files on an NTFS drive. Forcing it to do so may end up scrambling the underlying NTFS filesystem. If you would have searched the forum for NTFS then you would have found many questions about it.
THX!

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99
Vintage Profit Systems ADDRAM PLUS 8-Bit ISA Mem Expansion Board IBM PC XT 5150
$105.00
Vintage Coach 5209 Brown Leather BusinessTote Laptop Briefcase Y2K Shoulder Bag
$150.00
Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00
Apple IIGS Vintage Personal Computer A2S6000
$249.99
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00