I would think it doesn't work fine then. The only ones I know who would call that wroking fine are Microsoft.Originally Posted by thelordofthechip
Why in the world did you post this in Hardware & Booting rather than in the HDD install forum???
I installed Knoppix (the latest verison) onto my hard drive using this wiki, http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Win_Partition. It works great but it crashes too many times and frequently freezes. I have 512 mb ram and 40 gb hard drive so that should be sufficent spce but...
I would think it doesn't work fine then. The only ones I know who would call that wroking fine are Microsoft.Originally Posted by thelordofthechip
Why in the world did you post this in Hardware & Booting rather than in the HDD install forum???
lol sry, i put it in the right forum this time

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$34.94
Lot of 14 FS SFP-10GSR-85 Optical Transceiver Module
$124.98
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99