A new variant knoppix is made by extending LiveZope, adding LAMP, rebuiding GNOME2, and acroread5.08 with asian fonts. Then DVD iso is created.
Is there a knoppix DVD iso file?
A new variant knoppix is made by extending LiveZope, adding LAMP, rebuiding GNOME2, and acroread5.08 with asian fonts. Then DVD iso is created.
the question should be.....
Is there a DVD .iso available for download from anywhere?
If so, where can we download the DVD .iso from?
Where can I get the DVD iso from?
Please send me info.
Thanks.
I have a freind who wants to put together an emulator collection and a slew of roms on a DVD. But he's as clueless with Linux as he is with a particle accellerator. (I keep telling him to RTFM, but those P-A manails are pretty thick)
I'm still learning how to use Knoppix, and wether or not I can put together Distros in WinXP.
hi i have 3.2 dvd in hands; but my pc is turned off waiting the new 3.4(2.6.3) to revival... i'm using my wilfe's windows pc right now!
then i can make a iso & share if wanted!
DVD from japanese magazine, default lang=jp, US still there....![]()
Is it posible to split the DVD on to morethat one cd?
can anyone of you tell me where i can download the knoppix 3.7 english version? I would like to know. Can you tell me the link or place i can get it at if there is one? It has to be knoppix 3.7 dvd english version customized
if i burn the knoppix version of knoppix 3.7 when i get it can i mount it has a image and run the windows from deamo let me know
Knoppix 3.7 is a compressed iso containing about 1.8GB of data.
Imagine what a DVD could hold! Say, 12GB. Wow! It would take several times the work of a CDROM version.
A few weeks ago I entertained the idea of installing Sarge by downloading all 15 of the iso. I now have that set of CDs setting on my book shelf because Knoppix is a lot easier way to get a Debian distro. It may not be "exactly" like a Sarge install, but apt-get and KPackage work beautifully so I won't complain. After a few upgrades I doubt if anyone will be able to tell the difference.

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00