-
chown error at start
Every time I start, I get a list of errors of chown trying to change permission for every file on the KNOPPIX directory, and saying that the file system is unreadable. Then, I get the error that KDE cannot start because there is only 68 KB available (when there is much more). I never had the problem before, until I saved my configuration files one time after booting to run level 2 (before I was always in run level 5, and never had a problem). This is with KNOPPIX 3.2 4-15-2003.
Similar Threads
-
By winslayer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 01:31 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
-
By -=NTL=- in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65