-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Debian CDs
This post is really intended for James, but is being posted here rather than sent as a private message in the hopes that his response may help others than just myself.
I have downloaded the frist two CD of the stable version of i386 Debian by BitTorrent from the links found on [urlhttp://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/]this page[/url]. I do want full CDs rather than Installing from the Internet.
I've seen that you have suggested using a newer version than the stable release. So I followed the link marked Official bittorrent files for the "testing" distribution on CD (all architectures, regenerated weekly) on that page. It took me to a page with links for different archictures. I followed the i386 link. That gave me a small list of links and I selected the BT CD link from that list. That took me right back to the torrents for the stable version that I had already downloaded. I also followed the CD ISO link on the above page and that took me to a list of downloadable ISOs, but from the version numbers and dates these are also the stable versions.
Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Can you point me to a link when I can get a torrent for newer than stable versions of the full Debian CDs?
Similar Threads
-
By dukeinlondon in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 08:40 PM
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By trivas7 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
-
By god in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00