I tried using Kanotix (another Live CD based on Debian) using a poorman's install (same as I used for Knoppix) and it all works fine.
So I think I'll just stick to Kanotix, unless you can prove me that Knoppix is by far superior...
I have done the same thing and it doesn't make any difference to run the ISO from the hard disk. It runs exactly the same way as if from CD. It is quite possible that his ISO is corrupt, but it won't help at all for him to burn a CD of a bad ISO.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
I tried using Kanotix (another Live CD based on Debian) using a poorman's install (same as I used for Knoppix) and it all works fine.
So I think I'll just stick to Kanotix, unless you can prove me that Knoppix is by far superior...

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99