Ok, so I try to get the internet going and get everything configured but it will not recognize that I have my wireless card plugged in. It is a Linksys 802.11b card in the first PC card slot. I'm using the Knoppix 26 I guess, I only started trying to use linux about a week ago, so I don't know anything about the programing aspect of it yet. But i'll get there. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Apple Extended Keyboard M0115 ADB Vintage Macintosh Tested Working w/ Cable
$144.99
Macintosh Pascal Lowell Carmony Robert Holliday Vintage 1985 Apple Mac Tech Book
$25.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
Vintage Apple Keyboard M0116 ADB Macintosh Mechanical Tested Working w Cable
$79.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99