support for USB wireless interfaces in NDISWrapper is really shoddy. I hate to say it, but you're probably better off finding a more compatible card such as an Orinoco PCMCIA card.
Hi
I am trying to get a belkin 54g USB wireless adapter model #F5D7050 on
Knoppix. It isnt recognised by default so I have tried using
ndiswrapper using the inf file found on the belkin driver cd.
However, I get the following error:
"The ndis module has been loaded but there is no new device. Perhaps
ndiswrapper is not working with your driver file"
Could anybody help me resolve this? Please be gentle - I am quite
inexperienced with linux!
Thanks
squelch41
support for USB wireless interfaces in NDISWrapper is really shoddy. I hate to say it, but you're probably better off finding a more compatible card such as an Orinoco PCMCIA card.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10 GigE MMF Transceiver Module
$18.88
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99