Is it possible to use klik under icewm?
I have KDE installed, but not the KDE desktop.
Is there a way to tell Firefox how to use klik, or possibly a command line version in beta?
I know Perl, so I could possibly help on that side.
Thanks,
nibl
Is it possible to use klik under icewm?
I have KDE installed, but not the KDE desktop.
Is there a way to tell Firefox how to use klik, or possibly a command line version in beta?
I know Perl, so I could possibly help on that side.
Thanks,
nibl
There is both Firefox support and a command line version.
DIALOG=dialog ~/.klik xvier
should do it.
Greetings,
probono

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99