Ok, first let me say that I am not running Knoppix, I am running Debian 3.1 (Sarge).
I have my wireless card working, however I have to go Root and start it everytime I start the computer. This is how I start it:
Login Root
Ifconfig wlan0 up
iwconfig wlan0 essid "Router SSID"
dhcpcd wlan0
and the wireless is working.
What I am trying to figure out, is how do I get the system to automatically start up the wireless card on startup.
Where do I store the SSID, so it automatically used it by default? and...
How to set up automatic DHCP address retrieval.
Thank You.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Cisco NCS-57C3-MOD-SYS NCS 57C3 Base Chassis Grade A - Dual 1600w Powers
$13000.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99