-
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!
Well, I booted with the 3.8.2 CD, using the 3.7 bootfloppys, as 3.2.8 has no mkbootfloppy command. well, I typed "knoppix nowheel fb800x600" at the boot prompt, and I had mouse function, and my screen wasnt spilling over. Now, what file is it I make changes to to have the nowheel and fb800x600 options when knoppix is installed to the HDD? isnt it /etc/lilo.conf or something like that?
also, since I have both CDs, which should I use? 3.7 or 3.8.2? when I biited 3.8.2, it didnt launch cardmgr, and didnt detect my PCMCIA 3Com EtherLink III or Sandisk card. 3.7 does that when I boot.
I will try this in the morning. -digital
Similar Threads
-
By DAaaMan64 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2006, 10:22 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Penguin Computing Arctica 4806XP 48-Port 10G SFP+ 6x 40G QSFP+ Switch Dual PSU
$385.00