-
Install Pinugs with KPackage
Hi,
how can I install the .deb package for Pingus? KPackage says that pingus-Data is not installed if I try to install the pingus file, and if I try to install the pingus-data package, it says that Pingus is not installed. I have downloaded and installed all related packages. What can I do?
I have started kpackage from the command line with "sudo kpackage".
Thanks, s-m-n
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By samwhich in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:05 AM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95