Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: INTERNET VIA GPRS & BLUETOOTH ON SONYERICSSON T610

  1. #1

    INTERNET VIA GPRS & BLUETOOTH ON SONYERICSSON T610

    I have used internet through gprs via sonyericsson T610 i windows enviorment without any problem. Then i got Knoppix 3.7 live
    CD. I was able to use connection option for gprs via bluetooth as it was inbuild. After i click ok bluetooth connection with my mobile was formed but for gprs it showed wrong parameters. There is a little missing to access internet. I think, It was dialing number *99***1# but in case of my service provider(Airtel, India) it is *99***2#. I am now using windows Xp for internet access. Please someone help me to be online through Knoppix.
    Thanks,
    Manpreet

  2. #2

    Internet on knoppix through Gprs/Bluetoothvia SonyEricsT610

    I didnot get solution from anyone. No problem I got it myself. Through Knoppix I configured my Gprs setting. Lastly iasked for INIT script which I had from my Service Provider. After entering the INIT script there was boom. MY internet commenced and I saw Google. Now I am writting from Knoppix. But one more problem is still there, it is that my Gprs connection is not continuous. it is connecting then disconnecting like a wave. I hope this time I will be able to get some help from mighty forum.
    Thanks,
    Manpreet

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2

    Always connect to internet

    Hello,
    If you faceing problem.Try ping utility.

    Open terminal and type
    ping (type website name,that you wish want to ping)

    Hope this will work.


    Thanks,
    Vishal

Similar Threads

  1. How to setup bluetooth gprs on dawn small linux
    By Vishal99 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:22 PM
  2. INTERNET VIA GPRS & BLUETOOTH ON SONYERICSSON T610
    By manpreetpasricha in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 06:28 PM
  3. gprs philips fisio 620
    By eadix in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 06:44 PM
  4. Instant GPRS on yr Laptop/PC
    By FaRiS in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 08:24 PM
  5. gprs internet access
    By ffman in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 11:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal picture

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal

$150.00



Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board picture

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board

$119.99



Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012 picture

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012

$74.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts

$59.99



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage DEC E2052-AA  AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap picture

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap

$749.99



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation

$79.95



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$269.99



Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working picture

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working

$111.00