Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: INTERNET VIA GPRS & BLUETOOTH ON SONYERICSSON T610

  1. #1

    INTERNET VIA GPRS & BLUETOOTH ON SONYERICSSON T610

    I have used internet through gprs via sonyericsson T610 i windows enviorment without any problem. Then i got Knoppix 3.7 live
    CD. I was able to use connection option for gprs via bluetooth as it was inbuild. After i click ok bluetooth connection with my mobile was formed but for gprs it showed wrong parameters. There is a little missing to access internet. I think, It was dialing number *99***1# but in case of my service provider(Airtel, India) it is *99***2#. I am now using windows Xp for internet access. Please someone help me to be online through Knoppix.
    Thanks,
    Manpreet

  2. #2

    Internet on knoppix through Gprs/Bluetoothvia SonyEricsT610

    I didnot get solution from anyone. No problem I got it myself . Through Knoppix I configured my Gprs setting. Lastly iasked for INIT script which I had from my Service Provider. After entering the INIT script there was boom. MY internet commenced and I saw Google. Now I am writting from Knoppix. But one more problem is still there, it is that my Gprs connection is not continuous. it is connecting then disconnecting like a wave. I hope this time I will be able to get some help from mighty forum.
    Thanks,
    Manpreet
    :

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    200
    If your GPRS is going in and out like a sine wave, that means you have a problem with the GPRS access at your phone level, and unfortunately this is not a GPRS, Airtel, or Sony Ericsson forum. If it's a bluetooth connection instability, you could try moving the phone closer to the computer, plugging the laptop into power, plugging the phone into power, moving the bluetooth dongle to another USB port, checking if the connection works better on another computer, etc.

  4. #4

    INTERNET VIA GPRS & BLUETOOTH ON SONYERICSSON T610

    Dear foamrotreturns,
    Thanks for your response. But I want to tell you that when I am using same laptop with same Bluetooth dongle with same sonyericsson handset under windows enviourment(Xp SP2) with same service provider, internet connection is stable and continuous. I.E. without sinewave.I doubt it is due to some setting in internet connection programme in knoppix,since gprs connection remain in force for 2.0 minutes. It means that after connection is remain in force for two minutes it is terminated. Then after 20 seconds later it is connecting with my mobile. So the command is from software/code in knoppix.
    Thanks,
    Manpreet

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2

    GC 85 EDGE/GPRS

    i have the same problem, with pcmci. Its not isp or hardware problem. i need stable connection on knoppix and i cant aford this

Similar Threads

  1. INTERNET VIA GPRS & BLUETOOTH ON SONYERICSSON T610
    By manpreetpasricha in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:33 PM
  2. How to setup bluetooth gprs on dawn small linux
    By Vishal99 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:22 PM
  3. gprs philips fisio 620
    By eadix in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 06:44 PM
  4. Instant GPRS on yr Laptop/PC
    By FaRiS in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 08:24 PM
  5. gprs internet access
    By ffman in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 11:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC picture

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC

$69.99



S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco picture

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco

$89.99



Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair

$69.99



Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board) picture

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)

$40.00



640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog  picture

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog

$85.00



BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880

$7.00



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00