-
Well Try again, I accidently erased the post I had started. While I was thinking about how the touchpad workes I accidentlly dropped a piece of kleenex in it and watched the movement. Hmm I thinks... Then I took a piece of tisse and folded it once and then tried it Very good results! not idel but eminently usable. I too am looking for the En ver. of the DVD. I wonder how much more is on the DVD vs: the Lite. With the transparant decompression/compression will it be 9.4GB or aroiund 18 GB. It will be interesting to see. Have you looked at the beata 2.0 of open office? BTW, Kanotix was prety good but I guess I just like the feel of Knoppix better.
Thanks a lot
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
By ESC in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:13 AM
-
By jheaney in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 05:37 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
-
By zxc in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By gotsanity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 2000 A2000 – Motherboard Repaired by Amiga of Rochester
$1099.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

Commodore Amiga 1000 Personal Computer With Original Monitor and Speakers
$1352.99

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

Commodore 1541-ii disk drive
$194.99

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$185.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00