You could try Kmenu -> Internet -> Linneighborhood. To change hostname edit the file /etc/hostname as root.
Howdy! I'm somewhat new to Knoppix, and Linux as a whole. As I explore the OS further, I find myself digging a hole through cement with a shovel. Anyway, I installed the OS to my harddrive, and it boots great. I open Konqueror, and I access the internet no problem, but I'm having trouble setting up the network. How do I change the name of the computer(not user)? (at the bootmenu, computer name is displayed). And how do I assign (or create) a workgroup to browse from/within?
You could try Kmenu -> Internet -> Linneighborhood. To change hostname edit the file /etc/hostname as root.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U
$224.95
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50