-
Problems with Klik
Hi
I'm new to Linux (Linspire 5.0) and I just found out about this site.
I have installed Klik and have been able to install a few freewares games. However, when I try to install Korn, I get the following message; "Error when trying to run Korn".
I have also found out about Klik-it which installed fine but will not run at all. When I checked out their forum, I found out that it's probably because I don't have "Kommander" installed on my system. I have tried to install Kommander (whatever it is) with Klik but every time I try to download it, I also get "Error when trying to run Kommander"
I would appreciate some help with this, please.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
By senorgato333 in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 02:36 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:04 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-14-2005, 08:45 PM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00