Hi there Linux-pro's!
I tried -for some hours now- to get my Geforce2 Ti Card to run under Knoppix3.9, but I do not manage to install the drivers - I even tried to compile somewhat called Kernel-something...
But I cant get it to work!
Then I inserted my GamesKnoppix CD and my nvidia card is detected at startup and works fine! (no compiling!)
Is there a way to include this easy feature in my HD3.9 install?
I want to migrate to Linux, but until CUBE doesn't run fine on it, I still have to boot my VVindows to play!
please help me, and please dont come with 30lines of console commands, I tried all I found in the forum, but they never worked for me (error here, error there..)
Just please tell me how to CUBE on KnoppiX!!!
thanks in advance!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
CWVK X86-P2 Fanless Firewall Mini PC J4125 16GB RAM Dual Intel i226-V 2.5GbE
$184.99
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99