-
Senior Member
registered user
Wow, you're kidding! All I need is cat? I thought there was some long drawn-out process involving dd. Also, cat will copy all the subdirectories on the CD recursively?
This sounds simple. I have one problem, however. The machine with the burner does not have an HDD install of KNOPPIX yet. Can I boot the CD in question and use cat to create an ISO on the DOS HDD? Can't I just remount it for read/write access?
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 02:28 AM
-
By jokam in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 08:49 AM
-
By FireStorm in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 11:24 PM
-
By Tobobo in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By BradC in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 09:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99