I deleted the Mozilla button from the panel, then added a button for VNC.
I saved the configuration using the menu option. I specified "Personal configuration" and "All files on the Desktop". I saved to floppy.
I rebooted the system, and specied "knoppix floppyconf" at the boot prompt.
According to the boot messages, it read the floppy okay. But my changes to the panel are lost.
Any ideas? Am I going about this wrong?

Vintage Cherry G80-1800 HAU Mechanical Keyboard West Germany Vintage MX Black
$225.00
Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS
$119.00
Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030
$149.00
Vintage 1987 Radio Shack Catalog Tandy Computers Electronics
$18.95
Vintage IBM 5160 PC/XT Personal Computer XT Powers On
$360.00
Apple IIGS A2S6000 Vintage Home Computer - (powers on)
$250.00
Vintage Apple Game TAXMAN I + TAXMAN II H.A.L. Labs
$1195.00
Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99