Yeah, same here. The radeon driver seems to have problems with this chipset. You can use vesa, though: type "fb1024x768"at the boot prompt. And I have other good news, wireless works just fine. Enjoy.
Hi,
The live cd works fine, but my screen is very blurry and full of stripes. When I move my mouse the stripes dissapear under the hour glass etc. But this is not workable. Any idea ?
Why a live cd --> well it's a company laptop and I can't install anything on the hd. So I boot from the cd and use and external usb HD
tx
Yeah, same here. The radeon driver seems to have problems with this chipset. You can use vesa, though: type "fb1024x768"at the boot prompt. And I have other good news, wireless works just fine. Enjoy.
How do I enable the wireless part via the live cd ??? on my toshiba tecra S1....

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S 10-3227-03 25GBASE-SR SFP28 850nm 100m MMF LC Transceiver
$115.00
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G/40G BASE SR-BiDi QSFP Transceiver 10-3317-03
$95.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00