I think there is a typo in "'{}'\;". Simply copy and paste the line from the remastering how-to.
Hi..
I create md5sums of my remaster:
then i get error message:Code:rm -f KNOPPIX/md5sums; find -type f -not -name md5sums -not -name boot.cat -not -name isolinux.bin -exec md5sum '{}'\; >> KNOPPIX/md5sums
I think I have type it corectly.Code:find: missing argument to 'exec'
Where is the error?
Thanks for all helps.![]()
I think there is a typo in "'{}'\;". Simply copy and paste the line from the remastering how-to.
thanks ockham23Originally Posted by ockham23
![]()

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00