I think there is a typo in "'{}'\;". Simply copy and paste the line from the remastering how-to.
Hi..
I create md5sums of my remaster:
then i get error message:Code:rm -f KNOPPIX/md5sums; find -type f -not -name md5sums -not -name boot.cat -not -name isolinux.bin -exec md5sum '{}'\; >> KNOPPIX/md5sums
I think I have type it corectly.Code:find: missing argument to 'exec'
Where is the error?
Thanks for all helps.![]()
I think there is a typo in "'{}'\;". Simply copy and paste the line from the remastering how-to.
thanks ockham23Originally Posted by ockham23
![]()

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed, 100% Genuine CISCO GLC-T 1000BASE-T SFP RJ-45 30-1410-04 Module v04
$38.00