Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Panel Configuration

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    38

    Panel Configuration

    I'm using knoppix 3.8 HD install.

    1. How do I run an application without it appearing on the taskbar? (eg gkrellm)

    2. How do I see what running processes I have? (if I remove the taskbar I don't know what I've got open)

    TIA

    g

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    228
    2. How do I see what running processes I have? (if I remove the taskbar I don't know what I've got open)
    With Kicker --> System --> System Guard.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    38
    aha - thanks, will try it!

Similar Threads

  1. Saving KDE Panel Configuration
    By jaeran in forum General Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:43 AM
  2. KDE Panel from chroot
    By alberto.orlandini in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 12:49 PM
  3. KDE Panel
    By Ikki in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:51 PM
  4. how to install applets into panel?
    By turbine in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 02:55 AM
  5. How Do I Get KDE 3.3 Panel Icon Behavior in 3.4?
    By bputney in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD picture

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD

$599.00



1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU   X picture

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X

$175.00



SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays picture

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays

$499.99



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$250.00



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00