You know, I was thinking about an installed version, but of course, a live dvd with vertually every useful program you could possibly want would be great!
I would much PREFER a CD to dl of ISO's.Originally Posted by Tortoise
And a DVD version of Knoppix if it included more software I use would be FANTASTIC.
I am just hoping that a way for those who can not travel to Germany will be made to PURCHASE the DVD. I have no problem in LinuxTAG getting some $$$ to get the DVD and support their efforts.
Which is one of the reasons why I would rather PURCHASE CD's. Spread the Linux $$$ in the Linux community.
You know, I was thinking about an installed version, but of course, a live dvd with vertually every useful program you could possibly want would be great!
CD => DVD = 9x ...Originally Posted by thadk
16xDVD = 144xCD![]()
With all of the software they have fit on a CD, imaging how much they could fit on a DVD.
I don't have a DVD burner, so I'd have to buy it.
I'd gladly pay for a Knoppix DVD. However I might wait until the second or third rev so more bugs will have been fixed.
I'd love a knoppix DVD(&/or) iso. Don't mind downloading a DVD. I haven't got brodband but I do have plenty of time at the moment.Since trying to re-compile the kernel on redhat (and failing) it would make my life a lot easier! :P

ATARI 400 NEW CAPS NEW 48K RAM KIT B-KEY KEYBOARD COLLECTOR QUALITY
$359.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95