Hello to all.
Seems that I can't add or modify a network printer (HP 4050N) using KDE Printing Manager. If I try to add a printer, the "Add Printer Wizard" comes up. I then select "Network printer (TCP)", add the IP address and port, and choose the correct driver. When I try to go beyond this point, the program crashes (dies). I've tried it on a few different boxes, with a few different HP LaserJet printers, all with the same effect.
Also, Knoppix has automagically found a few printers on my network, but when I click on them to modify them, etc., the program crashes.
Just to be sure I didn't have a badly DL'd iso, I downloaded again from a different mirror; same problem. I never had this problem with earlier releases of Knoppix. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00