-
Hanging at network device
Everytime I try to boot up it hangs at
"Network device eth0 detected, DHCP broadcasting for IP"
1) Why does it do this and how do I get around it?
I think my laptop at onetime WAS able to boot up with Knoppix 3.6, but I don't know why it won't now.
2) How do I get Knoppix in resue mode (single user)?
At the boot prompt I enter : Linux rescue
and have no luck.
Chris
-
Senior Member
registered user
Welcome to Knoppix.net.
1) Posted yesterday Sat Aug 13 http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20515
2) Boot knoppix with cheatcodes to boot into a command line session: knoppix 2
Similar Threads
-
By semreh in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:46 AM
-
By bigboss97 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:01 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 02:55 PM
-
By bobalex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:27 AM
-
By simone17 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 05:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00