-
Junior Member
registered user
whats a good laptop to get For Knoppix?
I need a laptop for college... and I'm in love with knoppix... so whats a good laptop for it? I'm probably... mostlikely going to get a dell... maybe either an inspiron 600m or an inspiron 2200.... I'm kind of leaning towards the 2200.... but I'm not sure... a Thinkpad is also still an option.... what do you guys think?
-
http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux_laptops.html
(I have a eMachines M5310 that works well but they don't make them any more and some had problems)
Similar Threads
-
By vectoravtech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:15 AM
-
By sybariten in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 01:35 AM
-
By tonyleake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By gurr2 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 02:23 PM
-
By Dreamert in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Xeon D-1528 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 2x10GbE X10SDV-6C-TLN4F w/ PSU
$525.00

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1U Server 5019C-WR X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 3.8Ghz 32GB RAM M.2 NVME X
$369.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00