-
Junior Member
registered user
GeForce 440 GO video card problem
I don't think knoppix is corectly recognizing my video card the racing games are very sluggish impossible to drive and the screen savers useing open gl are very choppy. How can I fix this without installing knoppix?
I know it does work but the only linux distro I've had luck with is mephis after I did a install.
-
Senior Member
registered user
How can I fix this without installing knoppix?
You can't easily. Knoppix is designed to be a LiveCD and this makes it a bit difficult to add Nvidia or ATI drivers. Mepis is designed to be a LiveCD _and_ a HD install.
Similar Threads
-
By wblakenc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2006, 12:40 AM
-
By ecrespo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-18-2005, 06:39 AM
-
By OAKLEAF in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-14-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By buatsms in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:16 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"
$24.99

Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99

Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art
$225.00

Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$89.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99