hey... how are you...i rember the days of 56k... *shivers* the IT is stupid at our school... the teachers dont know the different between a Mac and PC...
Hi,
I'm new to linux, and wanted to say Hello o all of you knoppixers out here. I have been trying really hard to get knoppix, but the download is taking aaggeeess ( 56k dialup) and thats if the power doesnt cut off...again. I'm 14 and go to school- doing my o velevsl in computer studies, IT and physics as my addons :P and one day I will become a programmer and help make linux distro's.
Anyway, just like to say Hello, and when I get this knoppix, whenever it arrives via my stupid connection, I will be pleased to help and er.. be helped![]()
hey... how are you...i rember the days of 56k... *shivers* the IT is stupid at our school... the teachers dont know the different between a Mac and PC...
Yeah, I hate this stupid connection, but what can ya do :P life goes on, better than nothing at all. Thanks for the reply
![]()

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00