Hi
anyone help?
Cannot get sound on my sony viao..no problem getting on line using a 2200 which I thought would be a problem!!
Kmix is up and running but still no sound I am new to this so any help for a newbie would be really appreciated
thanks

Vintage Cherry G80-1800 HAU Mechanical Keyboard West Germany Vintage MX Black
$225.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00
Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS
$119.00
Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030
$149.00
Vintage 1987 Radio Shack Catalog Tandy Computers Electronics
$18.95
Vintage Apple Game TAXMAN I + TAXMAN II H.A.L. Labs
$1195.00
Vintage IBM 5160 PC/XT Personal Computer XT Powers On
$360.00
Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99
Apple Facts 11.96 November Vintage Apple Computer Book
$99.00