Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New driver for Zydas 1211 wifi adapter: please help me !

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2

    New driver for Zydas 1211 wifi adapter: please help me !

    I own an Inexq uro55g (zydas 1211 chipset) ; Zydas has released this driver: http://www.zydas.com.tw/downloads/download-1211.asp . I modified Makefile to point to linux source /usr/src/linux-2.6.12 then I issued make , modprobe -v zd1211, and lsmod says me that the driver is installed (tried also insmod zd1211.ko). The problem is that if I type ifconfig I can see only my eth0 (realtek) and no eth1 comes up. How can I do ? (sorry if I did something wrong but this is the first time I try to install a linux driver)

    tnx

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    ifconfig by itself will only list 'up' or configured devices.
    Use 'ifconfig -a' to list all configured & unconfigured network devices and see if your device is listed.

Similar Threads

  1. How do I merge Wifi adapter driver into the Knoppix CD?
    By sittingcamel in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 06:44 PM
  2. X-Micro WLAN 11b USB Adapter (ZyDAS zd1201 based)
    By Matthew87 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 02:53 AM
  3. not recognize wifi usb adapter
    By jv_guano in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 04:51 PM
  4. Inexq Ur055g (Zydas 1211) WLAN Usb adapter
    By skp in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 02:13 PM
  5. Kismet problem whit Zydas 1211
    By ph1b3r in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$334.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11

$374.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD

$219.99



Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good picture

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good

$222.99



Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...

$679.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$249.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11

$229.99