You probably created a bootable data disk instead of burning the ISO as an image: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Download...o_be_burned.3F
Hi all! I am very new at this, and so my questions may seem silly, but please bear with me. Currently, I am attempting to run Knoppix Version 3.9, but each time I boot, this appears on the screen: " [DR-DOS] A:\> " Please enlighten me on what I have done wrong. Thanks!
You probably created a bootable data disk instead of burning the ISO as an image: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Download...o_be_burned.3F
Thank you so much, ockham23! I burned the disk as a bootable data disc, and not ISO image.
Might I suggest Cheata dvd/iso buner as a cd creation solution. I used it and the cd worked like a charm. The anoying thing is that pc tools only gives you a 15 day trail on the above brunning software > i guess like the rest of us their trying to make money.
You can make the suggestion, but without a link and some other information it doesn't do people much good. I did several quick Google searches and without spending a lot more time on it, it doesn't look like I'm going to find this software that I've never heard of before.Originally Posted by KNoppix newbi
Maybe here: http://www.cheetahburner.com/ ?
http://terabyteunlimited.com/downloads/burncdcc.zip
is free for Windows.

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00
Trenz Electronic SFP to SMA Adapter Board PCB Module
$105.00