I am running Windows XP, but the installation was poor, and I was too lazy to do a re-install when I should have. Tonight, I crashed, and can't boot Windows. So, since I had a Knoppix CD laying around, I decided to boot to Knoppix, transfer what files I can between my two hard drives, and re-install Windows. Problem is, Knoppix hasn't auto-detected my hard drives, and I have NO CLUE how to mount them.
Please help me mount these hard drives so I can transfer the files ASAP. Thanks.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99