-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
KNoppix newbi
I'ts got nothing to do with speed and every thing to do with.....
Sorry newbie, but you're dead wrong. Perhaps you should read the forums a bit before giving out advice like this. We have seem many, many cases of the burn speed directly affecting the result, like this one and this one or even this. I don't like that fast speed burns are not reliable. I didn't even want to believe it myself before I became convinced of it, but at least I didn't post saying that others had given out bad information before I had the facts. Sure, the other burning steps are important too. That's why I pointed Use her name to the downloading (and burning) faq. But don't start posting here claims that burning speed doesn't matter, too many people know better and will call you on it.
Similar Threads
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By mortfrog in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00