I've heard that Knoppix isn't made for upgrading hard drive installed versions. So how do you upgrade? I guess it's something you need to know how to do it, and not an automatic thing?
I've heard that Knoppix isn't made for upgrading hard drive installed versions. So how do you upgrade? I guess it's something you need to know how to do it, and not an automatic thing?

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Intel SDK-86 8086 Microprocessor System Design Kit Evaluation Board
$599.00
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00