I have Knoppix installed via Kurumin, a brazilian distro based on knoppix.
I want to upgrade (or update) to debian.
How can I install Debian distro sarge over knoppix and stay with debian complete?
Best regards.
Marcio
I have Knoppix installed via Kurumin, a brazilian distro based on knoppix.
I want to upgrade (or update) to debian.
How can I install Debian distro sarge over knoppix and stay with debian complete?
Best regards.
Marcio
Oi viabsb
I think you are confused: Knoppix is based on Debian and Kurumin is based on Knoppix. Therefore, Kurumin is based Debian (I know, Debian people would disagree with this).
However, If you want 100% Debian, you should go to http://www.debian.org/distrib/index.pt.htmlOriginally Posted by http://www.guiadohardware.net/kurumin/
Since Sarge is now Debian stable and Knoppix is based (mainly) on unstable and testing, you'll effectively be downgrading!
I'd be inclined simply to run apt-get to upgrade the packages you have installed.

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$799.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00