I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/
Dear friends!
Please help me to find only one small file from Knoppix 3.7:
Filename: *boot/isolinux/boot.cat
MD5 checksum: 527af83fe7b6bb25634a8735b84c4550
In my ISO-image this file is broken.But I don't know exactly from that distributive (English/German/old/new/etc) file I need.
Please look in your working Knoppix and if you have this file with correct MD5 checksum (see above) send it to my e-mail.
I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10G Base SFP+ Transceivers 10-2415-03 w/ Holo
$16.98
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00