Hi, i'm a newbie user, and i'm having problems to configure my wireless card.
Here's the situation:
- I have 2 computers with wireless cards.
- Both pc's are working well with the WinXp wireless lan.
- In one of this machines I'm trying knoppix 2.8 live CD
I cannot make it detect the lan and obviously i cannot have internet on this pc.
Any one ould, please help me?
Sorry about this dumb question.

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95