-
Forcing recognition
I needed to change my network card (under Knoppix 3.8.2) and found that, when I had installed the new card, Knoppix recognised it no-problem when I booted with the CD but when I booted normally (from Hard Disk) and tried to configure the card, the system replied `no supported cards found`.
This is strange.
So how can I flush out the old configuration and make Knoppix recognise the new card?
Any tips would be a great help.
Regards,
Alan Searle.
Similar Threads
-
By Johnni in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2005, 11:34 PM
-
By softgun in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 06:12 AM
-
By Delbor in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 05:51 PM
-
By zoinks in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Ritchie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09