-
Ndiswrapper doesn't recognize my wireless driver file
I have broadcom 54g internal wirelss card, and I have got the file I needed which is bcmw15a.inf, but ndiswrapper gives me this : "ndiswrapper module has been loaded but there is no new device. Perhaps Ndiswrapper is not working with your driver file".
I have knoppix v3.9 on cd on compaq presario R3000 laptop, intel pentium 4.
Whenever I do netcardconfig it tells me : Use DHCP broadcast and i hit yes, but it always fails.
I do iwconfig it gives me :
lo no wireless extensions
eth0 no wireless extensions
I did search the forum to see if anybody had the same problem, but couldn't find what i needed.
Please help...
Similar Threads
-
By mgr1001 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2006, 03:36 AM
-
By redss in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 05:01 AM
-
By ryhder in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
-
By dbuttorff in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2003, 09:27 PM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00