Buehler? anyone?
I am sure this has already been asked, but I was not able to figure out if there was an easy answer to this question:
How can I use Knoppix 4.0 (dvd) to gain read/write/execute access a RedHat 9 partition?
From within the terminal I can access the files but it will not save the changes. From the KDE desktop, if I right click on the HD icon, it allows me to change the permissions, but if I go to my "home" directory on the RH drive, it still will not let me change anything. (the icon for the HD even lists the permissions as -rwxrwxrwx) If I right-click on the directory from within Konquerer, all the change permissions options are greyed out.
Any easy workaround for this without too much terminal CHMOD work?
Buehler? anyone?

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Supermicro X10DRS-4U-NS021, 2x E5-2603 V3 Storage Controller No RAM
$200.00
Supermicro Super Server 1029U-TN10RT Dual Xeon Silver 4210 - 10-Bay NVMe Rack
$500.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85