-
Getting Airsnort to work with knoppix 3.9
I have a Orinoco gold classic, 802.11b card that I bought specifically so it would work with knoppix-std but std is now way out of date. So I'm trying to get airsnort to work with knoppix 3.9. My card loads fine and I seem to be able to connect to my wireless network fine, but when I open airsnort and hit start, nothing happens.
I presume I need to set the card to monitor mode or somesuch? I used to use kismet all the time, and had no problems with it but I don't recall what I need to do, exactly, in order to get airsnort started running.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By mentaL704 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 07:26 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 05:27 PM
-
By fblz_no_limit in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 03:54 PM
-
By diablo266 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:58 PM
-
By Adam P in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB
$875.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

4x Micron 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2B2 (256GB) – FOR PARTS
$880.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

40GB (5x8GB) Micron MT36JSZS1G72PY-1G1A1DD 8GB PC3-8500R Server Memory RAM
$33.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99