Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 4.X CD when ?

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    74

    4.X CD when ?

    Can someone tell me the exact date of release, btw I still want a small one, the CD version already too 'heavy' for me, I've to remove some similar and duplicated apps., I thought Linux should be efficient and light weight.

    Joe

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    74
    I read that the 4.X DVD has lot of problem, such as USB, wireless and sound, I would rather stick to 3.9 for the moment, at least it works for me, I got USB, sound and BT+wifi working. I think it is too rush to upgrade, and both CD and DVD version should be released about the same time, what is the version for CD, 4.0 or 4.01 ? I hope the CD will be released after the bugs fixed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra picture

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra

$120.00



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS picture

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS

$325.99



VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8 picture

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8

$34.95



Vintage Seagate ST351A/X 43MB 3.5

Vintage Seagate ST351A/X 43MB 3.5" IDE XT/AT Hard Drive - Spins Up / Untested...

$57.99



VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC picture

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC

$24.95



Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial picture

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial

$89.99



Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS picture

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS

$224.99



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00