This is "third party" software, it has its one rules. I don't remember, is there some file install.sh? If it is, try with it in terminal where files are extracted: ./install.sh
Im new in Linux OS and I dont know how to install softwares yet. I donwloaded Mozilla Firefox 1.5.1 Beta and is in the format ".tar.gz". I already extract the files in it but now I dont know how to install this since is different from Windows. Can someone help me?
This is "third party" software, it has its one rules. I don't remember, is there some file install.sh? If it is, try with it in terminal where files are extracted: ./install.sh
you can install many things using apt-get... its a great tool... and i use it alot... for example, if i want firefox, i would type...
and it would not only download it, but install it too... its not that complex... if you havent set up apt-get properly... thenCode:apt-get update apt-get install mozilla-firefox
setup up apt-get....Code:apt-setup
by the way... to install mozilla that one... extract the file... then open a shell, type in the location dir + install
that should open the installer...
Thank u all for your help. It worked![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
HPE B-series 16Gb SFP+ QK724A Pull Tab Optical Transceiver
$10.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99