Hi friends:
I have a problem with my KnoppMyth R5A12 setup, which, according to the author of
KnoppMyth, is in turn caused by an underlying Knoppix problem. That's why I'm here.
Under MythTV, the CD Recording Device is set to my hard drive (sda). I try to change
it to my DVD/CDROM combo drive (hdc), but I cannot-it remains fixed on my hard drive.
The KnoppMyth author has told me that the issue has to do with the way the kernel
address burners. Is there a workaround or a patch to fix this problem?
I'm pretty desperate at this point-any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Shplad
Setup
------------
Abit NF7-S ver. 2
Athlon XP Mobile 2500+
Hauppauge PVR-150 Retail
nVidia Geforce 6600GT
256MB DDR3500 RAM
Samsung Spinpoint SATA 120GB
NEC ND-3520A DVDRW
Seasonic Super Tornado 350
Silverstone LC-03B
BTC 5113 Wireless Keyboard
KnoppMyth R5A12

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00