-
Where to get boot diskette image file?
Hello,
since my old computer is not able to boot from CD, I want to create a 3.5" boot diskette.
Google tells me to use rawritewin.exe (which I succesfully found) to write an image of bootdisk.img to an empty diskette.
But I miserably keep failing to find the file bootdisk.img
It cannot be found on my knoppix 9.0 CD, nor on any of the ftp servers mirroring the knoppix distribution, nor could I manage to find it anywhere on the web...
Where can I get it?
Thanks in advance,
Matthias
Similar Threads
-
By grobo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 08:19 PM
-
By sdrubble in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 01:13 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 10:35 PM
-
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 02:26 PM
-
By jnowlin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

Vintage Intel SDK-86 8086 Microprocessor System Design Kit Evaluation Board
$599.00

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00