-
SMB Printing under LPR mode
Hey guys,
I don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but under 4.0 I'm getting errors on the printer drivers. Specifically using an smb connection to a Lexmark z42 over the network with the lpr mode, I selected the "default" driver from the list for the z42, and then tried the others, but no luck, it bombs right after that at the page where you can test by saying something like "The selected driver was not available". I haven't had time to debug, but was wondering if this was something known about or not. Of course it was late and I could have some other problem somewhere else. But me thinks there might be a driver issue. Or an issue with LPR and SMB. Feel free to drop me a line. When I get a chance, I'll run it down and finger it out.
j
Similar Threads
-
By ilan1 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:07 AM
-
By pboodi in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By RoyalMail in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By crackdaddysnap in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

LENOVO THINKSTATION P920 XEON GOLD 6128 3.4GHz 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$1550.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54